If you are one of the employees who use the Paycom Human Capital Management/Paycom Payroll management system, then you can access the Paycom Employee Login portal or Paycom Employee Self Service Login portal by visiting www.Paycomonline.com to view paychecks and manage your work schedules and other resources.
Paycom Software Inc. is an online payroll, talent acquisition, time and labor management, talent management and HR management company. Employees can be able to view their paystubs online, manage work schedule and as well take full advantage of other HR self-service features through the Paycom Employee Self Service Login portal at www.Paycomonline.com.
In order to access your information on the Paycom payroll system, you only need to visit www.Paycomonline.com and provide your Paycom employee self service login credentials which are your username and password, as well as the last 4 digits of your social security number. After that, then click on a ‘Login’ button in order to be signed in.
At the Paycom employee self-service portal, you will see the option of logging in as a ‘client’, ’employee’ or ‘accountant”. Once you click on the ‘Employee’ login option, you will be directed to the Paycom employee login page.
Paycom Employee Login Procedure
Follow the detailed instruction guide to access the Paycom website and sign in.
- Visit the Paycom website at www.paycomonline.com
- Once the homepage opens, look carefully at the top right side of the page, you will see a button marked “Login”. Hover your mouse over this button and click on it.
- Then you will be provided with an option of logging in as a “client”, “employee” or “accountant”. Just press the “Employee” login option and you will be taken to the Paycom employee self-service login portal.
- Once the Paycom employee login form opens, type in your Paycom employee account User ID in the first field. Then enter your password in the next field below.
- Next, input the Last 4 digits of your SSN (Social Security Number) in the last box.
- Ensure that all the personal information you provided are accurate.
- Finally, click the green “Login” button to access your Paycom employee self-service dashboard.
Paycom Employee Self Service Mobile Login
The Paycom employee self-service platform can be accessed using a mobile device. In order to access your Paycom employee account with your mobile phone, follow the below outline instructions.
- Open your mobile phone browser and type in www.paycomonline.com into the URL tab and press enter.
- Once the Paycom login website opens, you will see the “Login” button at the top right side of the page. Click on it and choose the “Employee” option.
- Next is for you to type in your Paycom employee login information (User ID and password).
- Next, input the last 4 digits of your SSN in the last field below the password field.
- After that, tap on the “Log in” button to finish the Paycom employee self-service login procedure.
Furthermore, you can use the Paycom app to access your account on your mobile device. The Paycom mobile app is available for Andriod and iOS device. Just download Paycom app on your device for Andriod and iOS device, then install it and login with your login credentials in order to access your employee self-service account. With the Paycom app, you will be able to quickly get access to your HR data anytime and anywhere including:
- Access to payroll data
- View paystubs information
- Check out request time off
- Payroll system
- Webtime check in and out
- Tax information
- Scheduled earnings and
Once you sign into the Paycom employee self-service portal, you will find various links you can use to access various resources on the portal. You will be able to see links to view your pay stubs and access payroll information including your electronic I-9 information, your pay rates, tax setup, your scheduled earnings/deductions, and your address/contact information.
Paycom Employee Self Service Login Recovery
If you forget your Paycom.com employee login password, you can retrieve it right away from the Paycom login page. Just click the ‘Forgot password?’ link below the Paycom.com employee login menu. Then, you will be required to enter your username to receive further instructions on how to recover your Paycom password.
Should in case you did not remember your Paycom username, then you have to contact your HR department. It is only your company’s HR/payroll personnel can retrieve your username. Paycom does not store employee usernames, for security purposes.
Paycom Contact Information
If you need assistance or you want to talk to their representative, you can easily contact Paycom via telephone. You can call Paycom corporate office by dialing 800 580 4505 or 405 722 6900. To send any documents, you can forward it to the following Paycom mailing address:
Paycom Corporate Headquarters
7501 W Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73142
If you need further assistance on recovering your Paycom employee self service login credentials, contact your HR department for support.